STW Stainless Tube Welding
„We solve assigned tasks“
Individual solutions for assembly and project management in accordance with the latest state of the art technology und the most recent guidelines in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, chemical and cosmetics industry.
The assembly planning is specifically developed and designed to the production area and operating procedure of our customers.
„We guarantee quality“
Next to project documentation from planning to completion, we build on high quality technical equipment and qualified professionals in order to successfully realize our projects.
We ensure our quality through the following certifications:
• Welding company for special requirements AD 2000 – Merkblatt HP 0 / HP 100 R DIN EN ISO 3834-2 /
Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EG
• Specialist company in accordance with WHG § 19 I and TRbF 180
• EHEDG specialist company
• Pipeline assembly of ultra-pure water systems according to VDI 2083
• Pipeline assembly according to FDA and GMP guidelines
These certifications are directly connected to our competent professionals with the following qualifications:
• Qualified welding supervisory staff IWE according to DIN EN ISO 14731
• Qualified welding supervisory staff IWS according to DIN EN ISO 14731
• Certified inspection personnel according to DIN EN 473 / ISO 9712 - VT 1 and 2
• Approved welder according to DIN EN 287 -1 new: DIN EN ISO 9606-1
• Approved orbital welder according to DIN EN 1418
• TÜV certified expert according to § 32 of the pressure vessel code
• Fire and explosion prevention in the specialist firm according to § 19 I WHG
• Safety inspector / ITC
„We stand for timely and secured production.“
On-site projects are processed from one source by our qualified team from the construction site equipment to the pressure test and acceptance. If required, manual and orbital welding together with the necessary quality assurance is employed.
„We offer effective materials management“
Due to our long-term experience, we select customized tubing and fittings unerringly.
By means of our timely material supply, we guarantee reliable production.
„Our goal is to provide competent consultation“
For questions regarding WIG welding and corrosion of stainless steel (metallurgy), our customers find in us a competent contact who offers quick and unbureaucratic support.
„We produce reliably and accurately“
At our location in Nördlingen, we have a hall of 2.000m2 in size for prefabrication containing concrete core heating and five overhead cranes with 3,5t to 6,5t of load capacity. There, we can prefabricate units, valve pistons, distribution panels and plant components for our customers in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, chemical and cosmetics industry.
For prefabrication, we have this high quality equipment at our disposal:
• Blasting cubicle for processing stainless steel surfaces for plants up to
6000x2800x2500 mm with gemstone granulate
• Orbital systems up to Ø 168,3mm
• Pipe extrusion machine for extrusion up to 168,3 mm into carrier pipe of 506 mm
outer diameter and tube length of up to 6000 mm
• Central gas supply for argon and forming gas
• Borescopes of up to 7,5 m in length
• Residual oxygen measuring instruments
• Ferritoscopes for delta ferrite measurement
Stainless Tube Welding
Phone: +49 (0) 9081 27 222 - 0
Fax: +49 (0) 9081 27 222 - 11